Friday, April 9, 2010

It's My Birthday!

 

Here are all my friends celebrating.
I'm the one you can't see, in the back - with the pink umbrella and orange juice.
(just kidding - but they're old enough to be my friends - except for the really old geezer in front)

Actually, my best friends are all much younger than I am. My two very best friends are five, and six years younger.  Why?  I don't know.  Just lucky I guess.  Having younger friends helps to make you feel younger. Hmmm, I think I'll start trying to cultivate some friendships with the 50 to 55 year old crowd.  That would be fun. (I wouldn't dare go any younger than that - I wouldn't want people to assume I was their mother!)


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY FRIEND!!!! AND YOU'RE RIGHT....I'M YOUNGER THAN YOU (TE HE)
    (But I'm catching up fast!)

    BTY, YOU LOOK FABULOUS!
    HUGS, SUE

    ReplyDelete