Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easter Centerpiece


I was surfing the web for ideas for my Easter centerpiece and I found this.  So cute, I thought I'd share it with you.  Kim Byers is a party planner so she's full of creative ideas.  check her out at  CelebrationShoppe.com

Here's what she wrote on March 19th, 2009 by Kim Byers
As you can see I’ve been looking through magazines again. This simple and beautiful idea is from our friends at All You Magazine. Here’s what you’ll need:
  • Two similarly shaped vases, one 3″ narrower than the other
  • Peeps
  • Jelly beans
  • Flowers
Here are the easy steps to pulling it together:
  1. Insert the smaller vase inside the large.
  2. Layer jelly beans in the space between the two.
  3. Arrange Peeps on top of the jelly beans.
  4. Arrange your flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment